Stay up-to-date with the latest additions and improvements to the site and the design system, brought by the Micro Focus UX Studio & collaborators from all the product groups.
🚀 DS v1.1
December 20, 2022
New components and improvements
February 23, 2022
- Dark theme BETA guidelines and components
- Iconography, typography, accessibility guidelines
- Set of brand new icons available for use in Figma
- New components: badge, accordion and tree
- Split button component
- Side navigation component
February 2, 2022
In an effort to avoid confusion we updated some components:
- Neutral buttons were removed
- Neutral dropdown and neutral split buttons were removed
🎉 DS v1.0
January 19, 2022
Launched the first edition of our New Design System. A new library of components and tokens was created in Figma to be consumed across MF products, ensuring alignment and better sync between product groups.
The new Design System comes with a softer look and various component enhancements with a special focus on UX.
- Typography change to Roboto for all components.
- New Design Tokens for colors, shadows, and typography.
- Introduced 2px, 4px and 8px radiuses to components such as buttons, notifications and tables.
- Softer shadows – Introduced Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 shadows for components based on their canvas position.
- New components: Cards, Tables, Toolbar and Search